Grand Rapids Children's Museum 2019 Schedule
- DANCE WORKSHOP - 6:00 to 6:30
- PARADE - At 6:30, Join our Parade through GRCM to gather ALL AGES for the Dance Partaaay!
- DANCE PARTY - 6:30 to 7:30
June 21, 2019 "SAFE KIDS" , "CONSTRUCTION ", " STOP, LOOK, & LISTEN"
- WORKSHOP - Safety themed Dances , Songs & Jingles that you can share during the Dance Party!
- DANCE PARTY - Road Trip Excursion with Detours , Construction and SURPRISES!
- LEARNING THEMES - Teamwork Moving as we Construct a Carwash! ROAD SAFETY!
July 25, 2019 "Celebrations"
- WORKSHOP - Learn a Dance to Celebrate YOUR B-day Month & Season
- DANCE PARTY - Year Round Celebration Games for KIDS of all Ages!
- LEARNING THEMED Display - This colorful interactive prop will reinforce the concept of months, years, and seasons .
(Please Check Back for more detailed descriptions of upcoming Dance Happenings at the GRCM!)
AUGUST 15, 2019. "Gardening"
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019 "Art"
RECENT DANCE EVENTS...
May 16, 2019 "Jungle Dance Partaay".....come and "Monkey Around" with us!
- WORKSHOP - Learn some one minute Animal Dances you can share during the Dance Party!
- DANCE PARTY - Explore the Jungle, Spot some Animals, Try out Shadow Dancing!
- LEARNING THEMES - Moving Games that involve Mind, Body & Expression!!!
APRIL 18, 2019 "The Trash Can Rhythm-DANCE Circle!"
- WORKSHOP - Learn some one minute Rhythms and Dances to share in the Dance Circle!
- DANCE PARTY - Dance & Drum with Upcycled Props!
- LEARNING THEMES - Moving to the Beat, Dancefloor Word Playing "UP" , "Down", "Cycle", "Re Use"
MARCH 21, 2019 "Dance Through Storyland"
- WORKSHOP - Kids will learn several dance parts that will involve them as characters in the "StoryLand Dance Through"
- DANCE PARTY - As kids move through the Storyland, they'll be creating a dance!
- LEARNING THEMES - Literacy Brain / Body Movements, Rhyming, FUN Dance Party Interaction, Feel good and Move!